The following is a list of Solidity learning resources.
This is a wiki post that you can edit and add to.
- Ethernaut + Ethernaut Community Solutions
- Damn Vulnerable DeFi + Community Solutions to Damn Vulnerable DeFi
Answer questions in the Community Forum or in other Solidity development communities.
If you don’t know the answer (which often I don’t), you can try to find it out.
Keep a coding journal of things that you learn and the progress have you made.
See some examples of what people have shared with the community:
Find a project that you are passionate about and contribute. This can be as simple as:
- Going through documentation and giving feedback,
- Fixing typos in code and documentation, or
- Tackling good first issues: https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/labels/good%20first%20issue
Eat the Blocks: