Introduce yourself here!

Hello people…
I am Fernando López
I live in Palma de Mallorca and I am a web developer and Coach. I’ve been studying smart contracts in my spare time for about two years.

• Why are you here?

People I value in the development world consider OpenZeppellin the best place to learn. My first NFTs were built thanks to your extraordinary contracts. Now, I have been “signed” for a project of an ERC20. And I believe that I am in the best place to clear doubts.

• Where are you from?
    Palma de Mallorca, Baleares, Spain

• How did you hear about OpenZeppelin?
    A person that I admire a lot, recommended it to me.
    Daniel Primo
    Looking for contract models I also saw your repositories. And finally, when you have doubts, you end up here !! I think this forum already exceeds stackoverflow in content …

• What do you expect from the community?
    Oh well, I hope to clear doubts to become a good smart contract developer. I love this crypto world and I would like to end up being a good professional.

I would also like to do my bit.

The community has already helped me without belonging to it.
Thanks to everyone and especially to the OpenZeppelin team

1 Like

Hey everyone, I am Godspower Eze. I’m from Nigeria, and I am a full-stack web developer who is very interested in blockchain development.

I have worked on a couple of projects where I used web3.js, web3.py, and doing mostly kinda the interaction kinds of stuff. But, right now I want to get better at writing smart contracts on the blockchain and get better overall that’s why I am here. Yeah, that’s it.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Everton, I’m Brazilian.
I’m starting to learn about OpenZeppelin to create my own token.
I hope you can get help here.

1 Like

Hey guys I’m Bruno from Brazil. I’m learning about cryptocurrencies about a year, and now, I’ll be doing some experiments with smart contract development, an I expect to learn a lot from you!

See u around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I just found this website. I am not a programmer by any means nor do i understand code. But it is very fascinating. I mess around with alot of defi projects and i want to become more familiar with how these contracts work. I hope to learn alot and this seems like the place to do it

Hey @lsxgen I just got here as well.. I found this tread with a lot of learning materials about solidity (programming language of Ethereum).

1 Like

Thanks alot! Ill check this out

Hello, My name is Sami, I’m IT guy working my own enterprise and I’m starting in blockchain development. I’m looking for collaboration with other dev to put in place some cool project,

Hello, I’m Kyrian Obikwelu. I’m coming from the web Dev background with Vue and Laravel and just recently became interested in blockchain development and just started using truffle to develop smart contracts and a token for my organization too. I heard about openzeppelin from my mentor who I learn from and decided to check it out. And trust me, it was worth it. Thanks to the contributions of everyone here

@Bruno_Giampietro sou Brasileiro também, me envia um e-mail para estudarmos juntos
jose.everton.f@hotmail.com

Hello there!
My name is Natan.
I’m from Brazil and I’m here to learn more about smart contracts development.
I’ve read about OpenZeppelin from some source codes out there, and I would be more than happy to contribute as I can here.

1 Like

Hi Demian,

Nice to meet you and thanks for putting this all together. We just created TNICOIN.com and we were able to use your site to create a smart contract. Thanks! Do you have a audit consulting company you can recommend?

Hi there!

I'm here because I'm developing a few contracts using OZ libraries and need to get some help from the community. I'm from Córdoba, Argentina and I found out about OZ from one of the advisors of a company I used to work in.

Don't hesitate and let me know if you'd like to chat: lucas@bewee.me

1 Like

Greetings all, thank you openzeppelin for having this forum, I’m defireader23 from NCR USA, Prince George’s County, Maryland part, heard about OpenZeppelin from a classmate, I don’t know right now whether it’s fair to expect anything from the community, thanks again

Looking for clues to help my transition to crypto.

The programming world of dinosaur finance.

Saw it in an import statement.

Clues.

1 Like

Hi

From Canada. Interested in cryptocurrency and decided not only will I be investing in cyrpto but would like to know how it’s created and internal workings. Seen OpenZepplin mentioned in Reddit forums and figured this would be a good place to start my learning.

I am Taiwo, from Nigeria.

I heard about OpenZeppelin from Ivan on YouTube. So all I expect from the community is total guidance and full learnings.

I am always open to new knowledge and ideas, I will forever be a learner.

2 Likes

Hello everyone :hugs:.
First of all I want to wish everyone a good Sunday.
I am Francesco, I come from Italy and I am 30 years old. I have been in contact with the blockchain for 5 months and this world fascinates me more than anything else. I am not a developer and I do not know how to write contracts but I have noticed that even those who are not programmers can launch their own project. my intention is to learn over time the creation of a mineable token like cake to use it on testnet for informational purposes only. I like to get to the bottom of topics that fascinate me. I hope someone will help me over time.
thanks a lot to everyone

2 Likes

Hey! I have been lurking for a month or so lol
But just now made an account. I have known how vital Smart contracts will be for the future for awhile now. But just recently decided to delve into them a bit more. That was a month ago. Now I have been able to efficiently create Tokens & Timelock contracts. Love learning and i feel like this is the place :slight_smile:

Thats all i have found here! I have learned so much the last month or so!!