Hello there OZ community!
I'm currently having some problems using OZ Defender, in particular getting Telegram notificactons based on a Sentinel I created.
- We currently want to listen when a swap is executed on Mean Finance, and get a notification on our Telegram channel
- We have the same setup both for Optimism and Polygon, and the Polygon Sentinel is reporting the swaps correctly
- We even tried the test notifications and they work correctly
- When swaps are executed in Optimism, we don't get notifications
- When I check the conditions on the transactions the swaps were executed, the Sentinel detects them correctly
- I even tried setting up more Sentinels to see if it was a one time problem
This is the contract we are listening to:
It's verifed, so you can check the ABI.
We are triying to actively listen to any instance of the Swapped event:
This is a tx where the event was emitted:
I guess that's it. Please let me know if there is something else I can share to help in any way.