spam wall is blocking me from putting so many links in the post, just remove the spaces when opening them
I attempted to add an owner to gnosis safe on Mumbai, the transaction failed and the ui doesn't seem to recognise the failed tx and reflects a mixture of a success and pending execution state.
- Admin > Gnosis safe > Proposal add owner
Steps to reproduce
- Create a 2/3 Gnosis safe on Mumbai
- Create proposal to add an additional signer (2/4)
- Approve from one safe owner EOA
- Approve and execute from another safe owner EOA
Background: I didn't fully understand the section in the docs related to Safe Transaction Service and so wanted to test it in action to see if there were any differences from the flow I was familiar with on Safe Transaction Service supported .
https:// docs. openzeppelin. com/defender/admin#gnosis-safe
https:// docs. gnosis.i o/safe/docs/tutorial_tx_service_initiate_sign/
The screenshot below highlights the points which are a bit confusing.
- The status is still seen as executing
- It now recognised 4 signers when this tx failed and so would still only be 3
- Its showing 2 approvers of 1
This is the failed tx
https:// mumbai. polygonscan .com /tx/0xe24a8b5f43c4d0d7b919771d1299255c5ea89b21ce3037d9ac1d20b442c48aeb
Tried to find the failed tx message in the gnosis safe gh but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or the code has changed since but I couldn't seem to find it.
https:// github .com /gnosis/safe-contracts/search?q=Invalid+owner+provided&type=code