How do I ask a good question?

If you were redirected here, your post did not meet quality standards. Please review this page and create a new topic according to the guidelines.

Asking good questions is important in this community. It will improve your chances of getting an answer from the OpenZeppelin team or community members, and of finding out how to solve your problem.

Users are expected to put in a minimum level of effort. Topics will be closed unanswered if moderators consider that this was not the case. Repeated failure to meet quality standards may result in the user being banned.

Before posting, extensively search the internet and the forum for relevant posts. If none of the existing posts answers your question, create your own according the guidelines below.

We generally follow the guidelines of the Stack Overflow community, as summarized in Why do I see a message that my question does not meet quality standards?:

Check to make sure that your question has the following:

• A clear title.
  • A reasonable explanation of what your question is. Add as much detail as you can.
  • Any background research you’ve tried but wasn’t enough to solve your problem.
  • Correct use of English spelling and grammar to the best of your ability.

If you will be posting code, make sure it is formatted as code by surrounding it with triple backticks.

```
code here
```

For more detail and tips consult the following resources:

1 Like
Forking Sushi Swap
I want to make a dividend paying token , where I can pay funds and they are distributed to holders
A Lottery Solidity Smart Contract - Accept erc20 token instead of ether
Can I change my rewards into BTC/BUSD, The concept of the token is just hold the token and it will calculate the BNB rewards you can get daily
Safemoon clone to mainnet
Safemoon contract
Please support with finding an answer
Issuing Token SafeMoon Fork Issue
Safemoon Fork issue
Initial Liquidity Problem with Safemoon fork
BSC fork help needed
Please help me I can’t remove liquidity
I submitted the project information to the BSC explorer, but there has been no change for a week
Uniswap router swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens() gives error
Verifying Smart contract in testnet bscscan/ bscscan
How to create contract that locks airdrop from withdrawal
Can't deploy SafeMoon fork contract due to: "... hit a require or revert statement somewhere in its constructor"
Error: Proxy admin is not the one registered in the network manifest
I need help on an error of my bep 20 token, can someone help me please?
Transfer token
Simple ask on contract if correct or not
Tokens not added on deployment to creator
How to add max buy to BEP-20
Error deploying a bsc smart contract with mint and burn functions
Why the contract
How to create mintable function
How to edit code?
Crown sale bep20 token
Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI (General Exception, unable to get compiled [bytecode])
Im not sure what I did?
Looking for help building a pancake swap clone