Can not verify erc20 contract in bsc scan

I have tried verifying my erc20 contract using truffle-verify-plugin and remix. Also tried with hardhat.But somehow not able to verify it.Can somebody help me verify it?

:1234: Code to reproduce

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import "https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";

contract Zenccoin is ERC20{
    constructor(uint256 initialSupply) public ERC20 ("Zenccoin", "ZENC"){
        _mint(msg.sender,initialSupply);
    }
}

:computer: Environment

This has been deployed in BSC mainnet. The contract address is - 0x4eCb06BA2355b06422eefFab793a8E67780f2dd1. The compiler version is - 0.8.4+commit.c7e474f2

get rid of the import statement and replace it with the actual code, and then verify the contract manually, this should work

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

There is a tutorial about how to verify contracts, maybe it can give you some idea, you can have a look: Verify ERC20 token on Etherscan that was deployed through Remix: Step by Step Guide | OpenZeppelin Community

And for the next time, please have a search before asking questions: How do I ask a good question?