Can I change my rewards into BTC/BUSD, The concept of the token is just hold the token and it will calculate the BNB rewards you can get daily

function calculateBNBReward(
        uint256 _tTotal,
        uint256 currentBalance,
        uint256 currentBNBPool,
        uint256 totalSupply,
        address ofAddress
    ) public view returns (uint256) {
        uint256 bnbPool = currentBNBPool;

// calculate reward to send

uint256 multiplier = 100;

// now calculate reward
        uint256 reward = bnbPool.mul(multiplier).mul(currentBalance).div(100).div(totalSupply);

return reward;
    }

The full source is https://github.com/laronlineworld/RewardToken/blob/main/RewardToken.sol

“Can I change the rewards system by BNB into BTC or BUSD? The token tokenomics is Simply hold tokens in your wallet and you will get more token like RFI model. In addition to this, you will also earn daily rewards in $BNB.” My question is how can I change the rewards BNB into BTC or other cryptocurrency?

Maybe you should add a swap function to swap from bnb to busd/ btc. Anyway If I am not wrong your code is similiar to MoonRat right?
Pay attention that their code doesn’t do what they say. Like the antiwhale feature (disruptiveTransfer) is never used. So check it please

1 Like

@Lloyd_Ramos This question is not very clear. Please review the guidelines and try rephrasing your question.

Hey @freezyex, do you have a contract that doesn't have this issue?
Been searching for a good bnb rewards contract on bsc.