Millions of dollars stuck in "cant sell" BSC smart contract

Not sure I understand exactly what you are trying to show in your post. But if you are the owner of wallet address '0xcd1e57b7466b469049ebc719ebfb57ea6ef3643a', then that makes you the owner of this contract number .0x6A76c5371377B0cFd383B6cA730FC47D9b91f186', which means you have access to modify the contract code of the project. This could be really helpful to people in the contract that can't sell/transfer tokens.

Hello Ms. Thanf3677. For contract number "0x6A76c5371377B0cFd383B6cA730FC47D9b91f186", I cross-checked the block numbers from your post and found out that in BSCscan the "To" wallet address shows up as 'Pancakeswap: Router V2' instead of Ms. Thang3677. So are you saying that you and "PancakeSwap: Router V2' are same person? Please, if you are the actual contract owner (wallet address: 0xcd1e57b7466b469049ebc719ebfb57ea6ef3643a), seek help modifying the contract to enable others sell/transfer their tokens whenever they want to. Thanks

I'm trying so hard. I followed everything this far. Just becauae I managed to open unusyal files on my devices.I've never been on these sites before. I'm constantly blocked and banned from my emails and websites. This person has hacked into the filing system and blocks me. I bought my third phone yesterday in 7 week and its gone. This started with a fire 7 9th generation tablet. wheelchair is why some if the contracts have unusual names like vault. The person is striping file data. I'm not even sure those are actual wallets. Please, if you think you can help, I have pictures of the recovery logs which show the bit codes I think.. I would more than make it up to you. half?!

Email me and ill send my number. These screenshots can show why this is so challenging

This is with the link to my own recovery email. I've tracked this person to 21 different platforms. Etherscan testnet. blockchain, memepool, snowtrace, binance, all of them really

The number of the tokens multiplied by the token's current price for that contract shows that the contract owner is now worth zillions of dollars. Go to any professional IT guy or FBI guy and i'm sure he would quit his job to help you get those zillions. If that owner-wallet is truly your wallet, then go ahead and purchase a very small of crypto with it to prove it is and post it here. Or transfer ownership of the contract to other people if you don't know how to modify the contract so that people can retreive their money when they want to

1 Like

I cannot see it. I'm blocked. When I first found the contracrs . memeflate was running them