Millions of dollars stuck in "cant sell" BSC smart contract

0.0000000000001 sells less than this amount of the token

if this isSL variable were true you could transfer whatever you wanted, but the owner of the contract modified it to false

sorry. Not sure i understand what you mean by .0000000000001 sells less than this amount

oh, ok. i think he might have renounced ownership somewhere in code. not sure if I read it correctly though

Yes, that was what I meant since that is what allows to sell

If you renounce ownership of the contract, the contract becomes unusable

i thought it means its transferable to someone else? could you please check status in the code link?

his status is false. I checked it early when you handed me the contract

Thanks. Sorry i wasn't clearer with my question. I was asking if you can tell me from the contract if he has renounced his ownership or not? ownership status?

believe it or not, my holdings are several billion dollars of this thing. So you can understand why i won't let it go. will do everything possible to resolve this

but it is that so you can recover the contract there is no money to withdraw, unless you want to continue with the scam that this token is

this is the contract owner 0xcd1e57b7466b469049ebc719ebfb57ea6ef3643a

I hope you have good luck in withdrawing your millions

i know that wallet is the contract owner. Thanks

see the token history [here] on avilpool.xyz (https://avilpool.xyz/tokeninfo/0x6A76c5371377B0cFd383B6cA730FC47D9b91f186/0/13373655)

.. the owner has minted huge token.. 5e+18 Billion and dumped to pancakeswap..

Yes. i saw him dump it that day. Thanks for the print-out

Hello, it seems 0x6A76c5371377B0cFd383B6cA730FC47D9b91f186
Was my contract. It involves a scam crypto platform that vanished back in August. I am not here to discuss this contract but to ask for help. I have several of these contracts that I know nothing about. Apparently I've been under a state of dos. I've never used bscscan. I have no clue what I'm doing

what kind of help you need?

Hello @MsThanf3677,
If 0x6A76c5371377B0cFd383B6cA730FC47D9b91f186 is your contract, then that makes you by far the richest person in the world based on the number of tokens assigned to the contract owner multiplied by the current price of the tokens.
Is your wallet number "0xcd1e57b7466b469049ebc719ebfb57ea6ef3643a" because that is the wallet that shows up as contract owner on BSCscan?
Please modify the contract code so that people can buy and sell. Currently, selling is disabled for everyone except the owner.

I was Stolen from July By website called cryptomania24
At the time my account held 207 bitcoin 116 i've been constantly harassed every account I've created taken over all of my devices hacked into the filing system completely whacked all permissions changed. I kept digging and digging and Searching for links and the hashtag codes I was finding which let me to several smart contract addresses all of them are pouring into that 1 address. I am not A tech savvy person I barely learned of the word python few months ago. I need help and I've reached out so many times but I did not know until recently that I was Under denial of service