I have a question regarding the profit earnings?
The net earnings is negative because the tx is higher than the total gas spent. Is it same for you also or am i doing something wrong?
Plus, @spalladino, Could you please also tell me how to unbond via defender?
Hi @bashebr, you can use the new “Send transaction via relayer” feature to unbond. To do so:
- Go to your relayer settings page, open the upper right corner cog menu and click “Send transaction”.
- Enter the Keep3r contract address: 0x1cEB5cB57C4D4E2b2433641b95Dd330A33185A44
- Choose function “unbond”.
- ETH value to send: 0.0.
- bonding: 0x1cEB5cB57C4D4E2b2433641b95Dd330A33185A44
- Set the unbond amount of your choice
I’m assuming you originally bonded with KPR tokens, so you want to unbond KPR tokens as well (that’s why we set the bonding param to the same Keep3r contract). Otherwise, look up the token you want to unbond here: https://docs.keep3r.network/registry#pairs
Take into account that there’s a delay in the unbond operation (currently 14 days).
Hope this helps!
Thanks so much, you make things easier.