I am looking for a solidity dev that can code the following ERC-20 smart-contract that will accept stablecoins and provide our tokens to the investors.
- The owner of the smart contract has the ability to deposit our tokens (token address to be specified in the smart contract) (function name – depositTokens)
- Users have the ability to buy our tokens from the smart-contract. For this, they can deposit one of the following ERC-20 tokens:
(Function name – buyTokens)
- Smart contract has onlyOwner function (setRatio) that defines current ratio of our native tokens to be sent to the investor. The ratio will start from 1:1 and then we are planning to set it 1:1,2 then 1:1,45 so, the price of the token in stablecoins will be subject to change.
- After a user deposited the funds, he has the right to call (claimTokens) function our tokens from the smart contract in accordance to current ratio:
If the ratio is 1:1, then user receives 100 tokens on each 100 stablecoins of purchase.. If the ratio is 1:25, then user receives 80 tokens on each 100 stablecoins of purchase.
- Owner has the right to withdraw tokens and stablecoins from the smart contract. (functions – withdrawTokens, withdrawStbl)
Feel free to message me on telegram @moncheryy