$2500 for BEP20 Deflationary Smart Contract Creation

Hello,

I need someone to create a smart contract on Binance Smart Chain. I also need guidance to understand how this works. I also need your help to brainstorm a long term viable distribution of tokens.

1. Coin must burn half or more before the launch.

2. Contract must be renounced after token is listed on Pancakeswap.

3. Liquidity must be locked. If possible, liquidity must have a lock period of one year and after to be evenly distributed to the holders. If not possible, locked for 10 years.

4. If possible, I want different fees on buying and selling. I want the selling fees to be really big during the first month so the coin can grow with no problems.

After the first month, 30 days after launch, the selling fees to be the same as the buying fees, let’s say 5% to liquidity, 5% to holders and 2% to team.

A scam coin (GhostPumpers) used this, I don’t know if the code was working or not but I liked the idea.

Please message me with your offers along with a turn around time. I don’t mind if you take parts of code from other contracts but I need a really experience coder for this since I will be doing a professional audit.

PS: Price is for all functions.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey pm me, maybe I can help

can do that for free if you have not found anyone.pm

1 Like

Extremely easy to do (and most likely already done). You definitely dont need to pay 2.5k for that, id be happy to it for a share of the team profits. PM me if you havent found anyone.

3 Likes

I forgot to update the thread. Someone already developed the contract for me. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello budy, how are you? Did you get someone to do it for you or did you do it yourself? Can you help me please?

1 Like

I’m interested in such project. Can you show me how to do it?

1 Like

Hello there, can you help me to creat Smart contract?

if you can do that, contact me by email: eliaaas1987@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi sure, I sent you an email

how do I Pm you privately?

1 Like

Hey i am actually trying to make a deflationary token PM me i am new to zepplin lol so I don’t know how to pm you lol except for here

2 Likes

Hi, are you available for a BEP20 token dev?

1 Like

i would like to inform new comers that this Traydeveloper is an Scammer he scammed with me Don't trust him he will took money run away he looks very friendly but behind this he is evil he didn't care how hard someone earned and looking for solution.

Really Feel sad when you ability and skills you can make money why do you prefer scamming

Scammer Do not trust him
Telegram: @Tray_crypto
Email: pooww.ks@gmail.com

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. This post can help other to save their money.

2 Likes

Can you create me one ?

1 Like

I am interested in creating a similar project but don't want the rewards to come out automatically but instead through abi request function if this is something you can help with please send me a email: Justpayit2@gmail.com

1 Like

what do you mean trough ABi request function?

I apologize for lack of proper terminology,https://docs.openzeppelin.com/contracts/4.x/api/finance looking to do something like this but with the taxes / rewards of your deflationary token code from https://github.com/FreezyEx/Deflationary-Token
eventually plan to have a dapp where user can log in check rewards/release rewards

1 Like

Salut ajutama te rog

dami telegram tau

Hello,
I can do that for 1500 usd.

Let's discuss on skype or telegram.
telegram: @skyhdev

Thanks