What is your smart contract development environment setup?
I am running:
- Windows 10 with Windows Subsystem for Linux (Ubuntu)
- nvm (for easy swapping of node versions)
- npm (I try to install most packages locally and then use npx)
- VS Code (with Juan Blanco’s Solidity extension)
- OpenZeppelin SDK (locally)
- Truffle (locally)
- ganache-cli (I haven’t got into using Ganache GUI)
- OpenZeppelin Test Helpers
- Brave with MetaMask
I also heavily use the OpenZeppelin documentation
Please share with the community your recommendations.