What is your smart contract development environment setup?
[Updated May 2020]
I am running:
- Windows 10 with Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (WSL2) (Ubuntu 18.04)
- nvm (for easy swapping of node versions)
- npm (I try to install most packages locally and then use npx)
- VS Code (with Juan Blanco’s Solidity extension)
- OpenZeppelin CLI (locally)
- Truffle (locally when I want to use it for a project)
- ganache-cli (I haven’t got into using Ganache GUI)
- OpenZeppelin Test Helpers
- OpenZeppelin Test Environment
- Brave with MetaMask
I also heavily use the OpenZeppelin documentation
Please share with the community your recommendations.