Removing LP Pancakeswap not possible

Hello

I deployed my contract and using Pancakeswap. I used the V2 router:

> IUniswapV2Router02 _uniswapV2Router = IUniswapV2Router02(0x10ED43C718714eb63d5aA57B78B54704E256024E);

I add liquidity over ghe GUI and wanted to remove again but it seems to be not working.

1. I need to approve and this works :white_check_mark:

1. Then a dialog will popup and I need to confirm but if I click on the confirm button nothing happens :x:

Has anyone had the same experience? Is the V2 router with the given address now official? Is there a way to contact the developers of Pacakeswap?

1 Like

I would love an answer to this also. Faced the same problem. However i managed to solve mine but specifying the amount of LPs i want to withdraw. I managed to withdraw 100LPs at a time after spam clicking the confirm button as well. Hope someone can provide us with an explaination!

Try using Router on bsc scan

Do you recommend adding/removing liquidity through bsc scan interface rather than doing it manually on pancake? may i know the reasons for this?

No I am only saying that maybe is a UI problem. So to verify this just try from bsc scan. If in this way you don’t have any issue then Pancake UI has problems

Interestingly, after trying it on a newly deployed token. Disabling swapandliquify solves the problem. the function is truly causing alot of issues HAHAH

yes because in the code is written.

“also, don’t get caught in a circular liquidity event.”