OpenZeppelin ERC1155 Architecture and Design: one on one teaching

We want to learn the openzeppelin framework. We are looking for a one-to-one class for 1.5 hours on a daily basis. Who you are: Ethereum architect with experience on designing applications with ERC1155. What we need: We want to learn how to design an NFT, how to deploy it on a testnet, how to use a wallet for it and in general how to design an application. We will not work with existing tutorials and we are not interested in front end. Your job is to bring us to a state that we can evaluate for ourselves the architecture of the project we want to build and the technical difficulties.
We offer $USD30 per hour on a daily basis, payable through Ethereum or whatever you want after each class or before the class starts or whatever makes you feel safe and secure.
kindly contact me Phaethon
studio.to@protonmail.com

[I hope I am not violating any community guidlines for posting this collaboration in this forum. If this is the case pls provide for guidance and I will rectify]

1 Like

I think you can publish it at here: Latest developer-wanted topics - OpenZeppelin Community

1 Like

Great, thanks. I will just do that

1 Like