How do I add reserve token on BSC (Pancake swap) in order to facilitate trading?

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reading this message. I can create and deploy a smart contract on the BSC main net. What I want to do is to add reserve coins into the liquidity pool for trading.

For example.
Let’s say I create ABC token with 100,000,000 million coins. I want to send 50,000,000 coins into pancake swap as a reserve token. And I want to set the price 1 BNB = 10,000,000 coin. How can I do the these two things?

I know that I can use the initial liquidity provider to set the price. However in this case, I cannot add reserve token into the pool. If I set the initial price as 1 BNB = 10,000,000 ABC coins, then the total supply of ABC coins is only 10,000,000. If someone spend ~1 BNB, he can get almost 10,000,000 coins. I know there must be away to add reserve token into the pool before setting the price.

Please help me with this issue. I am willing to offer some BNB as a token of my appreciation for your time.

Thank you very much

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

I think if you want to set the price 1 BNB = 10,000,000 with 50,000,000 coin, you should send 50,000,000 coin and 5 BNB to the pair contract, there is not a price, it is only volume(or liquidity), so when the first time to add liquidity, this will decide the price by the constant variable: k = token1 amount * token2 amount, for later who wants to buy/sell, it should keep the constant variable unchanged, that is if there is 100 token1 and 100 token 2 at the beginning time, and then you want to sell 5 token1, so you can get token2 is:

100 token1 * 100 token2 = (100+5) token1 * (100-?) token2

And ? is how much token2 you can get, I hope I made me clear.