[Developer wanted] URGENTLY: Write a fee on transfer ERC20 token

Hello,

Is there a developer available to write a token smart contract?

My only request, I would just like to include two main tokenomics: a 11% tax(4% redistributed to all holders + 7% burned) on every transaction. that’s all,

The project I’m building is backed up by an LLC, a marketing team, promotional team, a legal team, an amazing website, every point has been aligned for it to succeed, we’re just need to get that contract written properly.

Remunerated. Let me know

1 Like

i can help…with your project

Have experience with those kind of contracts & can do it for you; we can discuss details over any messenger.

1 Like

I am looking for the same can you help?

I am looking for the same can you help?

Sure…your whatsapp details,

Hey,
I need some similar assistance with my BEP20 contract. I have a contract already I just need a few modifications done to it. Willing to pay a fee as well.

Let me know if you’re interested xx

Hello,

I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Email - seth@cisinlabs.com

Skype - cis.seth

you may connect on Telegram: @Hreela

Happy to help, send me a message for prices if still looking for someone.

@Egoleg Hello. I can hep you to set up various kinds of reflections for your token or any custom options you need. If you are still looking for porfessional help just reply here or send a messge to my telegram. regards!
telegram: @evm_dev

@breexgg Hello. I can hep you to set up various kinds of reflections for your token or any custom options you need. If you are still looking for porfessional help just reply here or send a messge to my telegram. regards!
telegram: @evm_dev