Developer Wanted: Create a yield-generating erc20 token (Tax on Buy & Sell)

Looking to fork an erc20 that has the features I need for my project.

The erc20 token has a tax on buy and sells which gets refected to holders and burn address.

Reach out if you’re able to assist me in creating this project and we can discuss payments.

Portfolio/Experience will be requested.

1 Like

Emmm, do you mean you want to charge for every transaction?

1 Like

Yes, every transaction would have a fee. I already have the smart contract coded which does what I want it to do, but I need to customize it to add another feature I found another smart contract doing. I have both smart contracts in code, it’s just editing them where I am stuck since I don’t know how to code reacts if I just copy and paste.

1 Like

Hi Jay,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Sunday,
Andrew

1 Like

Hi @Jay,

Welcome to the community :wave:

Good luck with a search for a developer.

Please note, fee on transfer tokens can cause issues with services which weren’t designed for them, see: Points to consider when creating a fungible token (ERC20, ERC777)

I did an overview on ERC-20 transfer fees and token tax features on Trading Strategy blog recently. It also contains a small snippet of Solidity code how to get started implementing a transfer fee feature for ERC-20.

I can assist you.
plz ping me on telegram @cryptodev77