Blockchain Experts, I need your attention on Fractional Ownership of NFT

In Real Estate NFTs, Each asset can cost us from $100,000 - $10,000,000.

I want allow buyers to own portion of NFT instead of buying whole asset.

Option 1:

Make ERC20 Ownership token and linked with NFT asset. NFT will be kept in vault and users will buy ownership tokens and can hold portion of NFT.

For 1 NFT, we make 1000 Ownership Tokens and sell these fungible supply.

If user is holding 1 ownership token, it means that he is holding 1/1000 ownership of original NFT

Option 2:

Make copies of NFT with respect to ownership tokens we want and sell copy of NFT directly instead on selling fungible supply.

1 NFT = 1000 Copy NFTs

If users holds 1 copy NFT that means that he is holding 1/1000 ownership of original NFT

@abcoathup and other team. Please suggest me which is the best practice.

I got a contract for that

So how will you suggest?

Make an erc20 ownership token linked to an nft stored in a vault

Am working on creating that service for anyone and I got the code ready with governance functionality to the erc20 ownership token holders

can't you just use https://fractional.art/fractionalize

Yes, it all depends on utilities for that token

Greetings, everyone! I've been following this thread, and it's fascinating to see the discussion around Real Estate NFT fractional ownership. I'd like to introduce another perspective. While both options have their strengths, have you considered the potential impact of market liquidity? In terms of trading, Option 1 might provide better flexibility due to the fungible nature of ERC20 tokens. Also, regarding ownership transition, incorporating a reliable XMR to ETH exchange service could streamline the process. This service offers a seamless transition between Monero (XMR) and Ethereum (ETH), making it convenient for users to acquire ownership tokens or trade them effectively. This could be a valuable addition to your chosen option. Looking forward to your decisions!

It depends on ur project's goals and user experience
option 1 aligns with the traditional way assets are divided and traded, making it a more straightforward choice