Wrong deposit

It’s not a token address, it’s a contract adress, if you look for, you will find the source code. It’s a pre-sale of Big Eyes Coin. If it was a token would be easier to me, because as know the owner, I had already received my tokens back. Is it clearer now?

Anyway, the ERC20 standard has a problem, which is that it does not provide for the return of a token deposited in a contract address. Because of this flaw there are millions lost out there. Ethereum has already fixed the flaw in other versions, which shows the flaw. For a token to be returned from a contract, this possibility must be foreseen in the source code, which is normally omitted in this regard. Is it normal that there are millions lost out there? No, it's not normal, it proves to be faulty.

Datas from 2017, this is normal for you in a financial system? No, this is one of the legal grounds.

I don’t know why a hater wants to hide this post. Only because different opinions?

@Abilio_Jorge_Leitao Your posts were hidden because you used insults. Use more appropriate communication if you want to participate in this community.

I had a quick look at the Big Eyes contract and it doesn't seem to have any token recovery functionality. However, Tether has a token recovery policy and they might help you. See https://tether.to/en/tether-token-recoveries. Good luck.

5 Likes

Sorry for the “idiot”. This loss left me nervous, and I need words of help like yours.

1 Like

I entered in touch with them, filled up a form and I’m waiting an answer.

Thanks a lot for your help and that you receive in double. The Tether support is excellent but to they do their job I need a email from Big Eyes Coin saying that they can’t recover the tokens, then Tether will can do their recovery job.

1 Like

Do you think this option below allows to transfers usdts for MetaMask?

No, you should follow Tether's instructions. Have you reached out to Big Eyes Coin team?

1 Like

I spoke with Tethers support, but they can only act when Big Eyes confirm by email that can not transfer the tokens. It’s a recovery policy. But today I managed the harder I talked with Big Eyes support by phone, then I think the things will go faster now.

If it wasn't for your tip, I would have already given up hope. Even paying a 10% fee to Tether, if they pull it off, I'll be grinning ear to ear and owe you a few beers. lol

1 Like

I don’t know why BIG doesn’t confirm to me that they can’t recover for begin the Tethers procedure.

I understand why they want that confirmation, however how would they even verify the confirmation is real and not just a random person? Unless they require an transaction from the deployed. Requiring such a confirmation seems like mayor roadblock in most cases. It’s easily checked as the contract is verified but that would require more time investment on tether’s part.