Why can't find my token in pancakeswap?

I have created my contract in BSC mainnet. Now I want to add liquidity in pancakeswap but when I paste the contract address in the liquidity menu, it says that cannot find my token.

Contract:https://bscscan.com/address/0x7801eccb6b34e7a08e0ee347bdbe961e2a7fb063

Go to manage tokens and fron there go on

Already did but nothing.

Ok. Fixed. I had to include the methods:

function name() public pure override returns (string memory);
function symbol() public pure override returns (string memory);
function decimals() public pure override returns (uint8);

yes your actual code is not a token

yup, your problem was that your contract wasnt a token, it has to include a name, symbol and decimals to be considered as such by pancakeswap. you should have just included the ERC20 contract in your code and make your contract inherit it (instead of just including the IERC20 interface as you did)

Can someone help me find my token on pancake swap... When i was sending the tokens to my contract address, I messed up and sent bnb to the contract address first...then i was able to send my tokens that i want to sell to the contract address. Because i didnt do this in order does it mess up the Token? Does it stop me from listing on Uniswap and pancake swap? Will I be able to sell my token or is this a simple fix? Here is my address for G4G 0x99ac5e5566a95fca5c1c3f44a590b3cd9baf01d8

Hey sorry for stupid question. can you specify where you included methods. and was it after deployment ?