Unable Verify my BEP20 token on BSCSCAN

Please help me. Can’t verify my contract. Got this error:- Error! Invalid constructor arguments provided. Please verify that they are in ABI-encoded format. When i tried without ABI then i got this error:- Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI. Error code:- err_code_2. Please help me. I double checked the compiler version and SOL code, everything ok. Tried many times but failed. Please help me. I got the SOL file from here:- https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/developer/issue-BEP20.html Just change the token name and others in that file and deployed it. Make the contract successfully but can’t verify it.

Show less

send your code please

Please check your inbox.

A post was split to a new topic: Can not verify contracts on the BSC-Chain

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

And I think you should share your contract address, solidity code and compiler verison.

I need to provide ABI-encoded format for my new BEP20, this is contract address 0xbdb948d5feb809b70d15c1ea42f47c3daf8e6935, it is still sending me the same ERROR

Error! Invalid constructor arguments provided. Please verify that they are in ABI-encoded format

I need to fix this as soon as possible,

please advice