Can not verify contracts on the BSC-Chain

hi there
i have the same issue please can you help me
contract code :

// SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

import "https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";

contract NoureddineKiranCoin is ERC20 {

constructor(uint256 inintialSupply)  ERC20("NoureddineKiranCoin","NKC"){

_mint(msg.sender,inintialSupply);

}
}

contract adress is :0xb98c867de9c10fe51f515197358e6f28baa806f5
compileer version : 0.8.1+commit.df193b15

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

If you want help, then you would need to share your contract address, solidity code and compiler version.

Look at this:

1 Like

thank for your support i do a mult-file but i got compiler issue i look at the stable version 0.8.4 i have got other issue regarding constructor…msg say visibilite of constructor is ignored

regarding the constructor visiblity i remove public word and it was compiled correctly. but now i have other error after verifing like
ParserError: Source “GSN/Context.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
→ ERC20.sol:5:1:
|
5 | import “…/…/GSN/Context.sol”
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ParserError: Source “IERC20.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
→ ERC20.sol:6:1:
|
6 | import “./IERC20.sol”
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ParserError: Source “math/SafeMath.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
→ ERC20.sol:7:1:
|
7 | import “…/…/math/SafeMath.sol”
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ParserError: Source “utils/Address.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
→ ERC20.sol:8:1:
|
8 | import “…/…/utils/Address.sol”
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ParserError: Source “@openzeppelin/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol” not found: File import callback not supported
→ NoureddineKiranCoin.sol:4:1:
|
4 | import “@openzeppelin/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol”
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi, just like FreezyEx recommended, try to use the plugin to verify, it is more easier.

And just like the error said, it can find the file Context.sol through the relative path …/…/GSN/Context.sol, so does this file exist?

one little trick, if you compiled it with the "optimize" button ticked, ensure on bscscan you have the box checked as well. i have seen it fail on bscan due to this little box.