Transactions are not getting mined

All transactions are getting stuck in the relayer, after a long period, they fail with a message that we don't have sufficient funds

:computer: Environment
Using the Relayer

:memo:Details
We have this server which uses pubsub to do some operations on chain, an event happens and we publish a message and then process the message inside a pubsub handler, we're using defender to send our transactions through our relayer, but all the transactions are getting stuck, after a long waiting period, I guess its the validUntil time, the transactions fail with a message like this: message: 'Insufficient funds: yyyy ETH required but -xxxx ETH are available.' it's a 400 bad request, I thought that the relayer is supposed to have the balance to pay for transactions, and we do have, in fact, this -xxxx is not our balance at all, so I don't know what is going on. Seems like the relayer can't get the transactions mined for some reason, and keep trying until validUntil expires, then it fails.

I can list all the pending transactions and see the from address, I can see that there is sufficient ether there, this from should be the relayer address

:1234: Code to reproduce

contract.connect(relayerSigner).someFunction(...)

Hi @Paulo_Marcio, we'll probably have to purge your relayer transactions to get it unstuck, please contact us at defender-support@openzeppelin.com so we can coordinate.

Okay, we'll get in touch as soon as possible, thanks for answering