Showcase category?

@elopio suggested a while ago that the forum could have a Showcase category where community members could showcase their projects.

I was thinking perhaps a forum topic per project. This could be anything from day jobs, side hustles, pet projects, hackathon projects.

I think it would be great to learn more about what the community are building.

I’m also (selfishly :smile:) interested in what use is made of OpenZeppelin open source.

Tagging some community members, though would appreciate thoughts from all community members:
@paulinablaszk, @obernardovieira, @glowkeeper, @rstormsf, @itinance, @PaulRBerg, @callmegwei, @pkr, @deacix, @anallergytoanalogy, @tomnash

3 Likes

I’d love to do this. I use OpenZeppelin a lot, so it would be interesting to describe how exactly I’m doing it.

2 Likes

I think it would be great to learn more about what the community are building.

I think that's a great suggestion - that would help advertise our insane ideas and, hopefully, gather a community around some of them, too .

ps. Enervator :grin:

2 Likes

Fantastic!! Thank you.

@PaulRBerg would love to hear about what you are building, and also how you are using OpenZeppelin.

@glowkeeper definitely want to learn more about Enervator and the technologies that you are using e.g. dat, and the different tools you are experimenting with.

I can do a write up of BlockHorses too.

2 Likes

I can do a write up of BlockHorses too.

Link?

1 Like

BlockHorses are the blockiest crypto horse collectible, a few lessons learnt to share: https://opensea.io/assets/blockhorses

1 Like

Oooo - nice - lots I'd like to hear about there! What's the plan for Blockhorses? In what is your front end written? What's OpenSea? etc...

1 Like

I’ve written this: https://github.com/glowkeeper/Enervator/blob/master/docs/technicalOverview.md

I’ll gladly take that down and or post/repost to a forum here…

And any suggestions/edits welcome :wink:

Oh, hi, thanks for mention me. So much stuff, my gosh. I unfortunately can’t participate much here, I’ve just been reading sometimes. And I still have here on the TODO list the tutorial I’ve agreed with you :grimacing:
I’ll get there, eventually, I know :joy:

And yeah, I like that idea :+1:

But I think I would open one topic for all my things, not one for each thing, IDK

1 Like

@glowkeeper a repost of the Enervator Technical Overview would be great.

@obernardovieira appreciate you are short on time, a topic with links to your hackathon projects would be very cool.

Cool. Er, I don't see a Showcase category to post to, though? Forgive me if I've missed something...

1 Like

If you post to #general and I will create a showcase category tomorrow. :grinning:

1 Like

If you post to General and I will create a showcase category tomorrow.

Done....

1 Like