Need help verifying Deployed Main-net BSC Token ABI-ENCODED

i have spent a lot of time learning the hardway and finally managed to learn how to copy/paste then modify contracts as well as deleting functions that i don't want anymore. so when i finally managed to modify a contract and compile it without any errors i was extremely happy. so i launched into the main-net everything went fine until...i needed to verify the code. i can't figure this one out, i've been pulling my hair out at this.
CONTRACT ADDRESS~~0x5b7ed4ab940cd4563d6eb93015d3d6b51f342f99

i used remix solidity compiled in 0.8.4 optimized 200

when i copy the ABI from remix and paste it into the "constructor arguments abi encoded" box on the BSC verification

ERROR CODE~~ Error! Invalid constructor arguments provided. Please verify that they are in ABI-encoded format

when i leave the box empty
ERROR CODE~~ Compiler debug log:
Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI (Expected library(ies) but one or more was not provided)
Found the following ContractName(s) in source code : BvkeDividendTracker , Ceasar , Context , DividendPayingToken , DnrDividendTracker , ERC20 , IDividendPayingToken , IDividendPayingTokenOptional , IERC20 , IERC20Metadata , IUniswapV2Factory , IUniswapV2Router01 , IUniswapV2Router02 , IterableMapping , Ownable , SafeMath , SafeMathInt , SafeMathUint
But we were unable to locate a matching bytecode (err_code_2)
For troubleshooting, you can try compiling your source code with the Remix - Solidity IDE and check for exceptions

I've thrown in the towel, i have been at this for 2 days now, i've followed youtube tutorials, did a lot of reading, tried using the https://abi.hashex.org/ website which gives me an empty field in the output after i copy paste the remix abi into the input.

i am requesting assitance!

Hello, have you tried this? How to verify TIKI forks on Etherscan/Bscscan

1 Like

holy shit, all this stress and heartbreak over a simple fix! thank you Nova thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!

1 Like