How to deplay FuturovGovernanceToken?

This is probably a really basic issue. But I’m just playing around with the FuturovGovernanceToken, copied it into remix.ethereum.org and hit deploy. But then what? I can’t seem to get any further and can’t get the coins to my wallet.

With simple ERC20 tokens, after deployment, there was a button to transfer all coins to an address, but that seems to be missing with this contract.

Are there any instructions on how to get that contract up and running?

What I’ve noticed, when deploying an ERC20 token, it has Contract “Token” selected, whereas with the FGT code, there’s a lot of Contract options to chose from (Address, IERC20, etc.)

Info:
Using the code from here without any changes:

Edit: The issue probably has to do with selecting the wrong contract type: Which one would you suggest?

you need to deploy the FuturovGovernanceToken contract, not any of the others. Does it display an error message when you try to do so?

2 Likes

It was possible to deploy the contract, but now bscscan won’t verify the published code.

Error! Unable to generate Contract ByteCode and ABI
Found the following ContractName(s) in source code : Address , Context , FuturovGovernanceToken , IERC20 , IUniswapV2Factory , IUniswapV2Pair , IUniswapV2Router01 , IUniswapV2Router02 , Ownable , SafeMath
But we were unable to locate a matching bytecode (err_code_2)

I just copied the exact code from the ethereum remixer into bsccan verifier, but somehow it throws this error. Again it’s just the futurovgovernancetoken from github where the parameters like name & fees have been changed.

Hi, welcome! :wave:

It seems like you have deployed contracts successfully, and now you are trying to verifying the contract, but sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

If you deployed your contract with the Remix, I think you can have a look at this tutorial: Verify erc20 token on etherscan that was deployed through remix:step by step guide