Hey guys. I'm looking for a project from which I can leverage their contract code for an NFT project I want to launch.
I'm comfortable reading Solidity code, deploying contracts, etc. but actually coding something that is gas optimized is a bit beyond me.
I'm absolutely certain that there is a project out there which has all of the basic functionality I need, and that I can panelbeat into what I want. I'm hoping someone here would be able to help
- Free mint - 1 per wallet, no other requirements
- Capped max supply
- The ability for the control wallet to batch mint to itself
- The ability to pass an array of addresses to batch mint to (this could be 2 separate functions. The list of ~200 addresses will be known beforehand)
- Ability for control wallet to activate/deactivate the ability to mint for the public
- The ability for the control wallet to burn NFTs that it holds
- Ability for control wallet to change the baseURI
Hoping someone can help. Happy to pay 0.05 ETH to whoever points me to a good project’s contract to use as a template, even if some of the functionality is missing. 0.1 ETH if someone spins up a contract with this functionality