Both zkSync Era Testnet and zkSync Era Mainnet have been enabled in Defender for all users!
Users can now import contracts (including abstracted accounts) for both networks and automatically retrieve the contract ABI if the contract is verified on the zkSync explorer.
Defender Admin lets developers interact with their zkSync contracts with the following features:
- Perform upgrades
- Query and modify Role-Based Access Control
- Run custom function calls on imported contracts
- Pause/Unpause contracts
Defender Relayer allows automating transaction sending on zkSync and incident response
- Can be easily integrated with ethers.js via API
- EIP1559 support
- Resubmission infrastructure (once a transaction is sent, you don’t need to worry about repricing it if it fails)
Defender Sentinel allows reacting to on-chain events by monitoring specific rules on zkSync contracts
- Can send notifications to Discord/Slack/Email
- Can be configured to trigger a relayer transaction (on any other chain)
- Enables cross-chain automation
Defender Autotask for zkSync allows writing custom code that interacts with other Relayer components
- Send Relayer transactions
- React to Sentinels
- Execute in a schedule
- Execute via webhooks
OpenZeppelin Defender provides a security operations (SecOps) platform for Ethereum with built-in best practices. Development teams implement Defender to ship faster and minimize security risks.