Contracts for Governance

There has recently been a lot of interest in on-chain governance. Many projects are building their governance by incrementally modifying Compound's Governor Alpha contract, so we're looking into providing a set of contracts designed to fill this need.

If you're thinking about adding on-chain governance to your project and this sounds like something you would use, we'd love to talk to you and collaborate! We want to better understand the needs of users in the ecosystem and how we could best contribute something valuable to this space.

8 Likes

Would love to talk to you about this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey folks! At Tally we would be really excited to be involved in this. We’re a big believer in the “Lego” quality of Compound style on-chain governance.

2 Likes

We (hifi.finance) are also interested in working with you on this!

3 Likes

Hello @clemlak .
We would love to schedule a call with you to discuss that!
Do you have any availability during the week from April 5th to April 9th?

1 Like

Sure! Send me your availabilities at clement(at)hifi.finance.

1 Like

This definitely something we at Lego DAO would love to be involved in as well - not only as “users” but also as “architects” of DAOs :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is exactly what we’re looking for! Would love to discuss on a call!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who responded. We’ve already reached out to many of you and we’re now starting to develop the contracts. We will share here as soon as we have something that could be of interest to y’all!

1 Like

It’s seems I am to late but will give it a shot!

Could this be part of Defender as well. I see a Governance as a huge multi-signature contract similar to a Gnosis safe.