Can not verify contracts on BNB

Can someone please offer me some help or at least point me in the right direction? I have tried everything!!!

I can not verify my smart contract. I keep running into errors and have tried everything!
The contract address is 0xe6A1685E60c3547A19a77068DFaE8ec8b6A4DE3D

This is the code I used:

pragma solidity ^0.8.9;

import 'https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol';

contract ScumoToken is ERC20 {
    constructor() ERC20('Scumo Token', 'SCUMO') {
            _mint(msg.sender, 1000000000 * 10 ** 18);
        }
    }

Please do not send me the link to How to verify a contract on Etherscan/BscScan/PolygonScan

Thank you :slight_smile:

Have you checked the versions of ERC20 contract by OZ? The contract between your local environment and the one that is being verified can be different.

Thank you for replying! I have limited experience with smart contracts so I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
Do you mean the solidity version?
Sorry if that is a silly question but I have literally scrambled my brain trying to figure this out haha.

Solidity version is one thing, and the smart contract imported from OZ Library is another. It's not hard to spot a difference in the Solidity version, however, it is much more difficult to see the difference in OZ Library version. Make sure the contract you used to deploy on the blockchain has the same version with the one you used to verify.

1 Like

Thank you. I'm going on a mission to try and figure out what that means .

Where did you deploy the Smart-Contract, Ganache? BSC? Ethereum?

I deployed it on BSC

It's because of the import. bscscan or whatever does NOT support imports. take the code from the imports so that there are NO more imports. it'll work then. Just paste it over your code

what do you mean take the code from the imports?
do you mean remove the entire import line?
paste what over the code? sorry i am really confused.
thanks for your help!

Hey!
Remove the import line and search for the code of the import on google. After that you'll find the code for the import. paste it in. the import itself will have imports too so you need to find the code for them and remove the import lines and replace with with code. It'll work then. you can also download the files and upload them as multiple files (haven't tryed that one). but the first works

1 Like

I just tried that and it's still not working.
I have no idea what I am doing wrong :tired_face:

is it the ABI encoding ?

Please do not use Help in your question title, I change the title for you.

Have verified your contract, you can have a look.
Contract Address 0xe6A1685E60c3547A19a77068DFaE8ec8b6A4DE3D | BscScan

1 Like

And just followed the tutorial you mentioned above.