Can an NFT show a music player inside Metamask’s mobile collectible view?

In fact I have a question, can an NFT show for example a music player inside Metamask’s mobile collectible view?
By this I mean if it is possible to put into the metadata an url which actually shows an image AND a music player, and have the music player be playable inside Metamask?
I never owned a real NFT so I actually am unaware of how they display on Metamask :sweat_smile: :pray:

1 Like

Hi @giacomogagliano,

I don’t know what mobile wallet support there is for music players/video players in NFTs.

I recommend trying it out. Please note mobile NFT support is mixed, especially on testnets.

Some marketplaces appear to support music

Yeah, I am actually aware of many application where you can mint your music into an NFT, but what I am actually asking is, can the audio player display in Metamask Collectible browser? Like can a owner play that music in its wallet?

1 Like

Hi @giacomogagliano,

You could try asking MetaMask if they support it. Though generally I would look to OpenSea to see what support they have for music first.

1 Like

Yeah, Open sea have support for a wide range of files, thanks to your links I discovered it. Thank you very much =)

1 Like

Open sea isn’t a wallet. Did you ever find a mobile wallet that supports audio/video?

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Emmmmm, sorry, I have no idea about this.

I actually have no Idea I was just wondering if it is possible to actually hear the audio from a wallet.