Auto add Liquidity to Pancakeswap: Who pays the gas fees?

I have a question for you guys. In safemoon and its clones we have seen how auto liquidity works. The question is: how the swap happens if the contract doesn’t have bnb to pays gas? Does the sender pay for this?

3 Likes

I have this same doubt, but from what I am reading it happens exactly.
Who makes the purchase or sale that pays for the gas.

1 Like

But the auto liquidity works also for transactions as transfers not only buy and sell

This is the part that I did not understand how it works, I have a similar problem that when I copy the safemoon contract it is not distributed to the holderes in the purchase and sale.

If you are talking about holders rewards you won’t see any transaction but only balance changed

The point is that even if I do several purchase and sale transactions, it does not change the balance in the other portfolio.
But that is something for me to open another question.

Regarding your doubt, I still think that the person who pays the gas is the person who makes the request.

1 Like

Yes, I think this is the only answer

1 Like

almost any action on uniswap will cost you gas, you’ll pay the fees when you withdrawal as well

In addition to high gas fees, I see that uniswap or some other exchanges have the following disadvantages:

Uniswap and other decentralized exchanges still utilize Automated Market Makers (AMMs), which can be somewhat disadvantageous for traders. This is because they lack visibility into the prices and are unaware of the actual price slippage.

One might wonder why they don't implement order books like centralized exchanges (CEXs). Does anyone know the reason behind this?