Abcoathup leaving OpenZeppelin

I am leaving OpenZeppelin at the end of April. Thank you all for being awesome. :pray:

I have loved helping the community for the last nearly two years.

I will still be part of the Ethereum ecosystem and a friend of OpenZeppelin. :zap:

We are looking for a Technical Community Manager and a Technical Product Marketing Manager
Please help us find some great people to fill these roles.

8 Likes

Thanks also to @skyge and @Yoshiko for being fantastic members of the community :pray:

I :heart: being part of this community.

3 Likes

@abcoathup So sad to hear this, you really do write a lot of great and helpful tutorials, help many people out of trouble, really thanks for you efforts.

Now you are going to leave the OpenZeppelin Team, really sad, but it does not matter, you know why you join and why you leave, go ahead to pursue what you want, good luck!

Thank you again for everything you have done!

2 Likes

Hey Andrew, sorry to hear you are leaving OZ. I really appreciate the help you offered. Your effort in driving the community forward is amazing. Best wishes!

1 Like

best look to you and thanks for all your help!

1 Like

Noooooooooo, well good luck where ever you go. Thank you for creating such an amazing forum! Your wealth of knowledge is incredibly valuable.

2 Likes

I appreciate everything you’ve done in OZ forum!
Good luck! :sob:

1 Like

Thank you Andy for all the work and love you given to this community :slight_smile:

I’m happy to say it was my pleasure to onboard you after a year long search for a community manager. The forum (and every other social channel) hasn’t been the same since you joined.

Although you’re not leaving the community, you will be certainly missed.

See you around! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your kind words :pray:

I look forward to seeing the OpenZeppelin community continue to grow.

We are looking for a Technical Community Manager and a Technical Product Marketing Manager

2 Likes

You have a been a great help to me as someone new to coding, I took the Consensys Developer Bootcamp last fall and really struggled with it. I can honestly say that you helped me pass the course and I received my Certification. Thank you for your tremendous help and sorry to hear that you are leaving!

2 Likes

I wish you the best on your new adventures.

Regards,
Nihat

2 Likes

thanks for helping me a lot , best lucky on your new adventures.

2 Likes

Very best of luck in new ventures.

2 Likes

@abcoathup thanks for all your help mate and wishing you all the best in your next adventure …please do keep in touch

2 Likes

yes sorry to see you go, you have been a great help !

2 Likes

Thanks for your awesomeness and valuable contributions these past couple years.

2 Likes

I am excited to announce my new role as editor of Week In Ethereum News :large_blue_diamond::newspaper:

As a long term fan and subscriber it is awesome to be working with Publisher and Founder - Evan Van Ness to cheerlead Ethereum :sparkles:

Subscribe today: https://weekinethereum.substack.com/

3 Likes