Verify UpgradeableBeacon.sol

I was not able to verify a UpgradeableBeacon.sol after deploy it on polygon-mumbai using upgrades.deployBeacon. After a lot of attempts, i tried to create a contract that extends a UpgradeableBeacon.sol. After that i was able to verifiy, but that doesn’t work for me, i need to use upgrades.deployBeacon() in order to also deploy the implementation contract for me. Any ideas of what could it be?

Obs: I've also tried to create a flatten file of UpgradeableBeacon.sol to verify as a single file on polygonscan, but it didn’t work.

Hi, welcome to the community! :wave:

I think you can have a look at this tutorial: How to verify a contract on Etherscan/BscScan/PolygonScan - Smart Contracts / Guides and Tutorials - OpenZeppelin Forum

And for the next time, plz search in the forum firstly, and then ask questions, thanks a lot!

Hi @Skyge , thank you for answering!

I've already read and tried the tutorial you sent and it didn’t work. That’s why i'm asking for help. Most of the tutorials about beacons i found, was more about verifying BeaconProxy.sol files, and not UpgradeableBeacon.sol

I've already tried change the compiler version, use build-info from the upgrades plugin and use verify task from hardhat. None of these worked.

I'm trying to verify this address in polygon-mumbai (testnet):

You can notice that there is also more 29 codes with the same byte code (100% match), that isn’t verified.

Thank you!

Not sure, could you please share the source repo?

Yes, here: https://github.com/karacurt/debug-beacon