Unable to do anything with relayer funds

I'm unable to do anything, like send a transaction or even send funds from my relayer
2de67932-66be-4768-a467-f096193ad6b5

The relayer have 0.03 BNB

Evety time I try, I receive an error like this
Error while attempting request: Insufficient funds: 0.000199004 BNB required but 0.0 BNB are available for usage on the account.

Hi @LooEz , I just reviewed this Relayer in our database and I don't see any pending balance, so I'm guessing this is due to the gas cost of your withdraw transaction. Please try and withdraw an amount where there are still leftover funds to pay for gas.

I've tried. No lucky.
My balance: 0.03 BNB
Tried to send 0.0001 BNB to another wallet

Error received:
Insufficient funds: 0.0003016 BNB required but 0.0 BNB are available for usage on the account.

Bump: Nothing changed. I still receiving the same error message.

I've added more funds and still showing the same error.

Error while attempting request: Insufficient funds: 0.000804752 BNB required but 0.0 BNB are available for usage on the account.

This error is intermittent and is happening again

AUTOTASK START
END RequestId: 23e41fdf-0148-4be9-a8b5-ac21d00709a1
AUTOTASK COMPLETE
2022-11-11T15:18:27.796Z ERROR Invoke Error {"errorType":"Error","errorMessage":"Error while attempting request: Insufficient funds: 0.000676016 BNB required but 0.0 BNB are available for usage on the account.","stack":["Error: Error while attempting request: Insufficient funds: 0.000676016 BNB required but 0.0 BNB are available for usage on the account."," at AutotaskRelayer.execute (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/defender-base-client/lib/autotask/index.js:52:19)"," at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)"," at async DefenderRelaySigner.sendTransaction (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/defender-relay-client/lib/ethers/signer.js:122:15)"]}

Hey @LooEz!

We calculate the ongoing transactions max costs as the following:

let pendingTxCosts = 0

for tx in tx_queue_for_account
  pendingTxCosts += (tx.gasLimit * tx.gasPrice)
end

return pendingCosts

So, if you're trying to send a transaction, and its tx.gasLimit * tx.gasPrice makes the pendingCosts to go above your balance, the error is thrown.

Can you confirm there are no other pending transactions in the queue?
I can take a look, but if there are no pendingCosts, this might be a different problem, I just want to validate

there aren't pending transactions and I have more than enough funds in my relayer

Big apologize @LooEz,

I dig into this issue and I found one of our providers is faulty and it's randomly returning 0x0 balance for your address arbitrarily.

Here are two consecutive runs I executed:

> curl -X POST -H 'Content-Type: application/json' --data '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"eth_getBalance","params":["0x4a350645ac5c079c984acd8fbf14f8154aebbf24", "latest"],"id":1}' https://bsc-mainnet.public.blastapi.io
> {"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"result":"0x0"}
> curl -X POST -H 'Content-Type: application/json' --data '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"eth_getBalance","params":["0x4a350645ac5c079c984acd8fbf14f8154aebbf24", "latest"],"id":1}' https://bsc-mainnet.public.blastapi.io
> {"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"result":"0xcd6c2a0adbac61"}

I just disabled that provider and tested all of our other endpoints. Seems like it should be working now. Can you give it a try? I'll keep watching the situation, but again, apologies for the late fix, this one was hard to acknowledge since it's not an error we log, just a weirdly incorrect response.

Best!

1 Like

It worked! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Glad to hear, let us know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I'm facing the exact same issue now trying to issue a tx on bsc testnet with a relayer, on fantom testnet it works instead