Timelock executor as multisig or wallet

I'm testing the timelock feature of defender and I'm seeing some issues with being able to execute a proposal.

Here's the scenarios that I've tried:

1. I deployed a proxy contract that's configured with timelock. The timelock proposer and executor are configured with the same multisig contract address. The multisig owners can propose and schedule, however after the delay timer has passed the owners of the mutlisig are never provided an option to execute the transaction.
  2. I deployed a proxy contract that's configured with timelock. The timelock proposer is set to a multisig contract address and executor is set to a wallet address. The mutlisig owners can propose and schedule, however after the delay time has passed I assume the executors wallet address but i'm never provided the option to execute the transaction.

I understand that timelock is a new feature, but an assist here would be helpful.

Hi @jtsetse! Thanks for reaching out. The scenario 1 is not currently supported, as executing through a multisig would require Defender to manage another round of approvals. We might add support for this in the near future.

Scenario number 2 should work. Could you provide the proposal id so we investigate the issue?.

Note: you can find the proposal id in the last part of the URI when you navigate to your proposal. Example: in http://defender.openzeppelin.com/#/admin/contracts/rinkeby-0x3F5BDFD2c67b73754b150d20Be28Ef05c3Bf7259/proposals/905edc2b-9455-4ad6-b2d5-446a8150faf4

905edc2b-9455-4ad6-b2d5-446a8150faf4 is the proposal id

Hello @MartinVerzilli

Here's is the proposal-id: 2c2083b1-50ec-4da3-b342-254719e7f134

Thanks,
James

Thanks for sharing. The proposal looks good and the Timelock operation is ready to execute. If the timelock contract has enough permissions to execute the intended action and you're connecting with an executor address it should be letting you proceed (unless you found a bug, of course).

When you connect with the executors wallet address, do you get any feedback from Defender on the right side section of the proposal page? If so, could you share a screenshot of that?