Swap any erc20 token to erc20 stable token like Usdt, Dai etc using smart contract
Hey can you provide more details? The question is not very clear
I am working on payment gateway.
Requirements as below:-
Criteria is as follows
- Any ERC20 will be sent to Smart contract.
- A contract will detect a Vendor associate with an Order.
- Then Contract will check for Platform fee [in form of %. for e.g. for Vendor ABC platform fee is 2%] and deduct that fee from the order amount.
Note: Platform fees will be different for each Vendor address.
- A contract will then convert ERC20 [remaining amount after platform fee
deduction] into equivalent USDT and those USDT will be transferred to that
particular Vendor Address
- Received ERC20 will be locked in Smart Contract.
- Add access control to change fee and add erc20 access.
- Deposit and Withdraw access for the owner.
****please look into and provide somehelp ***((
If still looking for dev, contact me @OCPRobocop
Ok perfect it seems a great project
If you need help pm me: @FreezyExchange