Safemoon and WaterCatFinance on bep20 Can't Be Work

I am not familiar with blockchain, I am a novice, I have tried many times to deploy

the source form : WaterCatFinance

I don’t know where the WaterCatFinance program went wrong, it went wrong like this

I tried to initiate a Safemoon contract, it succeeded, but the contract was not generated

show the test net:https://testnet.bscscan.com/address/0x30C011EF0b559755FB0C2D2eAfFA172db655101B

This is the test network I use
RPC URL:data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545
Chain Id:97

All the source code comes from the

and

you haven't even tried to search in the forum

2 Likes

Brother, thank you very much for your guidance, the water cat has been running normally, but it can’t burn normally and rewards

creation of SafeMoon errored: VM error: revert. revert The transaction has been reverted to the initial state. Note: The called function should be payable if you send value and the value you send should be less than your current balance. Debug the transaction to get more information.
Error again

Hi, welcome! :wave:

I think in the most case, if you meet the error: Gas estimation failed, this means some requirements in this function do not be met. So you can have a check.

I successfully ran safemoon, but it was not destroyed when I made a transfer. Do you know what went wrong?

The same error,

Blockquote

1 Like