Find resources about other languages in the Programming Languages Reference List.
A language empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
Rust is a multi-paradigm system programming language focused on safety, especially safe concurrency. Rust is syntactically similar to C++, but is designed to provide better memory safety while maintaining high performance. (from Wikipedia)
Source code repository
- Rust Style Guide.
- Manual for Rust codebase audits, by @nachobonilla from the OpenZeppelin team.
- Debugging with GDB, by Niko Matsakis.
- Rust Fuzz Book.
- rustfmt, a tool for formatting Rust code according to style guidelines.
Cargo.lockfiles for crates with security vulnerabilities reported to the RustSec Advisory Database.
- clippy, a collection of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code.
cargosubcommand to show result of macro expansion.
- Rust support for Visual Studio Code.