I have recently picked up solidity and have written a token and ico contract.
Most of them were using OpenZeppelin Contracts.
ICO Contract requirements:
- Timed Crowdsale, will end after a certain period of time
- Individually Capped, each person will have a max limit of token purchase
- Whitelisted Crowdsale, only whitelisted addresses are able to make the purchase
- Referral System, Contract will contain a referral system so that it is able to reward 10% of purchase to the person who referred them
- Token Lockup, 90% of tokens purchased will be locked, using a cliff to allow users to withdraw. 10% will be allowed to be withdrawn first.
Gist Link : https://gist.github.com/Ecchirin/a9fb98753772314b149c95bad6c3c6f7
Contract is on line 1993.
Moving Forward, I have some questions.
- Is it possible to use only BUSD for purchasing the tokens instead of BNB?
- If I wish to engage a professional audit for the contract and token, will OpenZeppelin be able to do it or is there other methods?
- After linking the Frontend to the Contract's ABI. Is there any other things to watch out for?
- What does publishing on IPFS do?
- How can I verify the Smart contract on the chain?
Thank you very much in advance everyone.