Reflect Finance contract doesn't work at all. Help, please

Hey guys! I am trying to understand how Reflect Finance contract works. When I am trying to deploy the contract in Remix VM it does deploy without issues, but the reflections do not work at all. I mean I send these test coins to multiple wallets, transfer them between these wallets and holders receive 0 reflections.

I deployed the contract without any changes. Just as it is. It is suppose to work, but it doesn't for some reason. Maybe I am missing something???

Here is the contract:

Please elaborate (provide a list consisting of every function call that you've made, including the input parameters passed as part of that call).

1. I deploy the contract in Remix VM.
  2. Then I send 1 000 000 coins from the deployers wallet to the second wallet of the Remix VM with a "transfer" function call. With this call receiver gets the sum - fee. Fee goes to deployer. That's ok as the deployer is the only holder.
  3. Then I send 1 000 000 coins from the deployers wallet to the third wallet of the Remix VM with a "transfer" function call. With this call receiver gets the sum - fee. But the fee goes to deployer again. The reflections has to be divided between two wallets that own coins. But in ny case only the deploer receives the fees...

Whatever transaction I do, fees always go to the deployer, no to all holders.

Ohhh, looks like I found the solution. I Excluded the deployers address from getting reflections and the contract started to work. Deployer holds almost all the supply and thus gets everything when the small transaction is made:) Excluding address helped to solve the issue. Now everything works fine! Yeah!