How to receive USDT, develop on local blockchain, get changelog from Solidity 0.4 to 0.7 and use Tron

My questions:

Hello everyone, I have some questions in Solidity and I saw this Forum that is Divine:

1. How can I make a function in which any amount of USDT is deposited in the contract, is that I do not understand very well about Approve

2. How can I have and compile my own Offline Blockchain and be able to make Compilations and etc. there, is that where I live I have the internet Very limited

3. Someone who has the Changelog from Solidity 0.4 to 7 that I see working here and I learned in old versions

4. Can I use the libraries here on TRON? I know it’s the same language, but to be sure

How can I make a function in which any amount of USDT is deposited in the contract, is that I do not understand very well about Approve

If you call usdt.approve(contract, approvalAmount), then the contract can get approvalAmount usdt, so if you set the approvalAmount with a large number, the contract will get the large amount usdt.

Someone who has the Changelog from Solidity 0.4 to 7 that I see working here and I learned in old versions

Always try to use the new version.

Can I use the libraries here on TRON? I know it’s the same language, but to be sure

TRON? sorry, I do not familiar with it, maybe you can ask at their channel.

1 Like

Hi @franco_villa_santana,

Welcome to the community :wave:

Adding to @Skyge’s replies (:pray: thanks as always :skyge:)

See setting up a local blockchain in the Learn guides:

For breaking changes to Solidity please see the following:

1 Like

And usdt.approve is just like that?

Or should I add the address of the contract to usdt?

usdt.approve(contractAddress, approvalAmount) do I make it clear?

1 Like