Tron: Call approve on LPTOKEN

Hello guys, I’m new to the forum and also in the development of smartcontracts, I would like to know how do I make a call in the approve function in an LPTOKEN, is it possible? can someone help me?

1 Like

If you use Remix or Etherscan to call the contract, you can directly call approve(one_address, approval_amount), if you use web3.js or ethers.js, you should initialize the contract and then call LPTOKEN.approve(one_address, approval_amount)

1 Like

when i call the contract directly with Remix, i receive, approve is not defined

1 Like

So, you should check if there is a function name approve in the contract.

1 Like

is a uniswap LP TOKEN, created by provide liquid, cant check

1 Like

All LP Token is same, could you please give the address.

1 Like

I’m sorry friend, I thought this forum was about solidity in general, but it seems that in general it is more for the enthereum network, and I am developing for the TRON network, the language is the same, but unfortunately some functions are still different, but thank you very much for your attention, if you still want to take a look.

1 Like

Hi @laurobeleche,

Welcome to the community :wave:

This community is for smart contract development in general. That being said, I don’t have any experience with TRON, though others in the community might.

With regards the token on Tron, the code isn’t verified on that block explorer so can’t see what it is meant to do.

So sorry, I have no experience with TRON, I think, you can ask in their channel for help.

1 Like