How to get Rinkeby Test Ether Without a Social Media Account

You guys can get Rinkeby ETH (and other testnets) from here: https://faucets.chain.link

please send me 3 ether '0x17ca380c67f6EB2774cb1F8Fac05Da3071b706A4'

Sorry I'm just now responding. You can just go to this link: https://faucets.chain.link
It gives you 0.1 ether at a time (on different networks, not just Rinkeby; you can choose which one you want), you can ask for 0.1 multiple times within minutes of requests (meaning they don't make you wait 24 hrs. or anything). I sent you 0.2 ETH anyway, because 3 ETH's gonna take a while.

Hello, eveyone
Could you please send me rinkeby test ETH?
I need 5 eth.
0xB3Fe8699Ac527B91ED60EA80C3344beeeC5EE7FE

Apologies for jumping in on an older thread, but I stumbled upon a similar situation recently. I understand your concern about the legitimacy of certain websites and not having access to social media. One option you can explore is using a social media panel. It can be a handy tool to manage your accounts without actually having a presence on social media platforms. You can find various panels online that offer secure and reliable services. As for getting Rinkeby Ether, have you considered reaching out to the Ethereum community forums or joining developer communities? They might have alternative methods or resources for obtaining test Ether without relying on social media accounts.

Hi ElianBarron,

I appreciate your concern. And no worries about replying to an old thread. :slight_smile: I had found alternative ETH faucets, as you saw from some of my replies with the links I posted. However I haven't been part of Solidity testing for quite some time, so I have no need for the ETH at the moment. Also, along with OpenZeppelin, I'm apart of GitHub, so I figure I can ask for help on there if necessary. :slight_smile: But I'm surprised that this is still an issue; I created this thread more than a year ago.

Sure thing. :slight_smile: I'll keep this in mind, thank you.