Help verifying token on bscscan

Hello, kinda fresh here but trying to verify my token thru bscscan without much success, also using remix and trying to flatten without much success either, have tried the @ trick on the import of the erc20; however only on the actual coinname.sol file itself. So im kinda at a loss trying to figure out how to verify this test token that iv'e actually put on the real bnb chain.

contract ad: 0x29ffa48808a44f5d67697f2515e3d614505c3500

Talk friend, how are you?

Greetings!

Could you put your code here?

So we can see how your code and analysis is doing.

1 Like

thank you for the reply my dude, the "code" is as follows:

// SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT

pragma solidity ^0.8.5;

import "@openzeppelin/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol";
    // import 'https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts/blob/master/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol';

contract Unstablecoin is ERC20 {
    address public admin;
    constructor() ERC20('Unstablecoin', 'USC') {
        _mint(msg.sender, 10000000 * 10 ** 18);
        admin = msg.sender;
    }

function burn(uint amount) external {
        _burn(msg.sender, amount);
    }
}

Sorry, I am not familiar with the BSC-Chain, maybe you should ask for help in their forum: Home | Binance Chain Forum

And they have a documentation about how to verify contracts, maybe you can have a look at it:

If you deployed your contract with Remix, maybe you can have a look at this tutorial: Verify erc20 token on etherscan that was deployed through remix:step by step guide

And for the next time, please search at the forum at first, and then ask questions, thanks!
How do I ask a good question? - General / Meta - OpenZeppelin Community

I prefer to close this topic, if you still can not verify your contracts following all the tutorials I shared above, you can reply under this topic and ping me.