Hello from remix / truffle hell!

I love Open Zeppelin's huge library of plugins and supporting blogs, but I would love even more it if I didn't have to fight with aggravating sites Remix IDE and Truffle. Currently I am in REMIX HELL because it refuses to recognize open Zeppelin interfaces, yet Open Zeppellin continues to recommend Remix as if there's no issues. Sure I can use a few of the alternative "smart contract" platforms but after the two months it took me to learn Solidity and have no desire to learn another programming language.

I am here to make money from Defi flash swaps, flash mints, and flash loans, basically anything that's flashing I want in, but these endless error messages from REMIX & TRUFFLE have become my barrier of entry. Though I appreciate the simplicity of your Contract Wizard it's very apparent that 'The Wizard' is for cookie cutter examples and not more complex contracts.

QUESTION????

Are there any plans to have launch a true platform for complex smart contract deployment where I can stay within the Open Zeppelin environment from beginning to end - from compiler to Etherscan? What about an hourly rate lessons with Zeppelin's a tutoring squad? HERE TAKE MY MONEY AND TEACH ME!!!

Sorry for the rant but I'm losing it down here...
TJ in New Orleans

1 Like

Hi, welcome! :wave:

Thanks for your favor of the Contract Wizard, I think it is a tool that can let people create contract quickly without writing code to have a test. The simpler the contract, the less likely it is to go wrong. For a complex contract, you have got to write every line by yourself, and have enough test. You can use Truffle or Hardhat to test and deploy the contracts.