Gnosis Safe OpenZeppelin Application Not Working

We are attempting to use the OpenZeppelin app via gnosis safe to upgrade our contracts. When we input the two required addresses all i see is the following loading. We have tried this using Chrome and Microsoft edge. The console also has the following errors.

1 Like

Hi @OlypsisAli,

Please open an issue on https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/upgrades-safe-app/issues and provide information on how to reproduce the error, including which network you are using and paste the addresses that cause the error.

Thanks.

@ericglau None of the github issues associated to the app have been replied to. Can I have any reasonable expectation this will be addressed?

@OlypsisAli We will look into the issue and get back to you. Thank you for providing the details on GitHub.

Hey @OlypsisAli I'm able to reproduce it, will try to diagnose and fix it asap. Will continue the conversation on the issue, thanks for creating it.

Unrelated to the topic ,
But please Can you get me in touch with George_George
I am suffering from same problem as his of usdt transfer on my contract address, just want to know if he got his problem resolved and if if he did how he did it ?That's all.