ERC-20 token logo and project URL not showing on PulseChain Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to understand how token metadata is handled for an already deployed ERC-20/PRC-20 token on PulseChain.

The contract itself is working normally and the basic token information is visible on the PulseChain Explorer, but I'm having trouble understanding how to add the token logo and project website.

What I'm trying to figure out is whether the following information is supposed to come from the smart contract itself, or from metadata maintained separately by the explorer/token-list infrastructure:

  • Token logo

  • Project website

I noticed that Blockscout-based explorers can expose metadata such as image and external_url, so I'm wondering what the recommended process is for an already deployed token.

In particular:

  1. Does OpenZeppelin's ERC-20 implementation have any standard mechanism for providing a token logo or project URL?

  2. Is this information normally supplied separately to the explorer?

  3. Is there a standard metadata JSON format that should be hosted somewhere?

  4. If the contract is already deployed, can the logo and website metadata be added without changing the contract?

  5. Is there a recommended way to get this metadata recognized by the PulseChain Explorer?

I'm mainly trying to understand the correct approach rather than modifying the token contract unnecessarily.

Thanks for any guidance.