Deploying multiple contracts with Remix

Hi everyone,

Trying to deploy multiple contract with Remix. As you may guess some of the contract files are related abstracts to the main contract. And when I try to deploy those individually, I get an error saying:

"This contract may be abstract, not implement an abstract parent's methods completely or not invoke an inherited contract's constructor correctly."

Is there anyway to deploy multiple contracts all at once (Total of 16 contract files) or how can I deploy them individually but they should be all under the main contract.

The code below are the contracts that I'm trying to clone and deploy.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you,

:1234: Code to reproduce

:computer: Environment

1 Like

also I am trying to get answer for this. if you found any solution, please share.

Could anyone help me on this?

Thank you

The error message

"This contract may be abstract, not implement an abstract parent's methods completely or not invoke an inherited contract's constructor correctly."

is quite self explanatory. It means that you cannot deploy a contract if it is an abstract contract or if it inherits a contract with abstract methods whose implementation have not been filled in.

Why are you trying to deploy these individual contracts? Normally you don't need to do these.